Purchasing Info/Pricing: Starting
price depends on optics equipment.
Each RS1-E2: Eagle Eye package is customized for specific applications and customer needs.
For further information on the RS1-E2: Eagle Eye package, please contact:
Howe and Howe Technologies
661 Main Street
Waterboro, ME 04087
Howe and Howe Tech’s RS1-E2 “Eagle Eye” package is an opcal attachment to the modular RS1 platform. Mounted on a PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) base, the opcal sensing capabilities will meet the need of first responders, military, and civilian clients and will keep them from dangerous environment. RS1 is a very durable and capable platform that allows 1st responders the capability to enter and survey rubble strewn areas.
• Designed to traverse the most rugged of terrain
• Durability to withstand challenges other robots this size would not be able to endure
• Constructed of A440f steel, aircraft grade aluminum , and high quality components
• Designed for long life and low maintenance with an ease of access, thus reducing cost
• Removes human element from danger
• Designed for entry of average door widths allowing greater access to interior spaces
• Start up of full robotic functions in 5 seconds, significantly lowering response times
• 100% handcrafted in the USA and draws upon years of robotic research
• Dimensions: 71” L x 35” W x 42” H
• Weight: 1400 lbs
• Draw bar pull: 1270lbs on asphalt, 1040lbs on concrete